Terms and Conditions
Acknowledgement and Warranty
I acknowledge that I must disclose and/or report to Naturallytrim.com.au any pre-existing illness, disability or pregnancy or any other condition which may be regarded as serious for which I am receiving or might need to receive or require medical treatment. In such cases, I agree to provide a medical certificate in respect of that illness or my capacity to participate in any fitness course prescribed by naturallytrim.com.au and it’s trainers. Failure to report any such condition completely absolves Naturallytrim.com.au its agents or trainers from all or any liability in respect of such conditions.
Naturallytrim.com.au reserves the right to refuse any course participant who has failed to give proper notice of any physical disability, illness or handicap requiring special care, attention or treatment and who, during the course, proves to be physically unfit to participate.
I warrant that:
- I am physically and mentally fit enough to undertake and participate in the course
- I have provided accurately and truthfully my medical history
- I agree to provide to Naturallytrim.com.au full details of any changes to my medical condition which would affect the decision of Naturallytrim.com.au to accept and to continue to accept me as a course participant
- If required to do so will provide a Medical Certificate from a Licensed Medical Practitioner confirming my ability to undertake the course.
I agree to indemnify and to hold harmless Naturallytrim.com.au its servants and agents from and against all and any loss or damage arising from for which Naturallytrim.com.au its servants and agents may become liable arising from or in any way in connection with any injury or loss which I may suffer as a result in participating in any fitness, health, dietary or such programs prescribed.
IN RETURN FOR BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FITNESS, HEALTH, DIETARY PROGRAM SUBSCRIBED BY NATURALLYTRIM.COM.AU, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT
All participants must be sixteen (16) years and over. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years, your parent or guardian needs to consent to these terms and conditions by signing our consent declaration
Payment and enrollment
Your enrollment in any fitness program will not be confirmed until Naturallytrim.com.au has received all necessary medical information requested, your full course fee (unless you have made other arrangements to pay by installments) and your acceptance of the
Full fee must be paid upfront before your course commences otherwise your place will be forfeited.
There will be no refunds or course credits for cancellation once the course has commenced.
There will be no refunds or course credits for late arrival or missed sessions.
Course participants who cancel one week prior to the course commencing will be entitled to a refund less administration fees of $35.00 plus any credit card charges.
In the unexpected event your course is cancelled, a full refund of course fees will be credit to you, or partial if the course has commenced.
Instructors subject to change without notice
If a session is cancelled an additional session will be credited to your course.
Naturallytrim.com.au reserves the right to cancel a training session without notice.
- You must be ready to commence training at the stated times given for each course and acknowledge that late arrival may result in non-participation in that session of the course and that you are not entitled to a refund.
- Running shoes that are in good condition must be worn to avoid injury.
- Boot Camp will take place no matter what the weather has in store that day; we ask that you kindly please respect other people and groups that may be training nearby.
- Drinking water must be brought to each session to avoid dehydration.
- You are strongly advised to obtain a medical clearance from your Medical Practitioner and obtain advice before enrolling into any fitness regime prescribed by Naturallytrim.com.au
- If you are aware of any reason that you are at risk you have a duty to disclose it to us and are strongly advised to obtain a medical clearance from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- If you have a serious illness or physical condition which my result in the worsening of your condition, you have a duty to disclose the nature and extent of illness or disability. It is our policy not to accept you into Boot Camp unless you have a doctor’s certificate certifying that you are fit for Boot Camp.
- If you are pregnant then you will not be able to participate in Boot Camp for you and your unborn child’s safety.
Acknowledgement of Risks
You accept and understand that there are obvious and inherent risks in the activity and acknowledge that the activity you are to undertake may involve a significant risk of physical harm (‘the activity”) and that by participating in the activity voluntarily at your own risk and responsibility and that you warrant that you have accurately and truthfully provided and disclosed your medical history.
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that the conditions provided at Naturallytrim.com.au are correct and safe, some aspects are potentially hazardous. By signing this document you are acknowledging that you are personally responsible for your own safety and to the full extent permitted by law. You give up the right, now or at any time in the future, to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any injury or death to yourself.
SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS
You must comply with the Safety Rules and instructions of the Naturallytrim.com.au instructors at all times.
If it is considered by your course instructor that you are disrupting the course and/or placing the safety of others in jeopardy then you may be required to leave and in this case you will not be entitled to either a refund or credit for any further courses with Naturallytrim.com.au
You acknowledge you must truthfully and accurately and honestly disclose your medical condition and any treatment and acknowledge that Naturallytrim.com.au relies upon the medical information provided in accepting you in the course and you warrant that you are physically and mentally fit and capable of undertaking the various physical activities the subject of the course.
You give permission for Naturallytrim.com.au staff to arrange for medical attention and treatment if required at your expense, as and when applicable and where appropriate to notify next of kin in case of hospitalization.